There are many simple ways to save on your heating and cooling expenses in addition to installing new equipment and maintaining existing systems
- Make sure all doors and windows are sealed and have proper insulation.
- If you leave the house during the day, call Taylor Home Services to install a setback thermostat to lower your home’s heating temperature while you are away.
- Have your heating system inspected and cleaned yearly by a Taylor Home Services’ licensed technician to help ensure that the unit is operating safely and efficiently.
For Air Conditioning
- Call Taylor Home Services to change your air filters every six months or at the start of each cooling season.
- Make sure there is no debris around your condenser outside. Air must be able to flow through the coils to remove the heat.
- Have your A/C system checked and tuned up annually by a Taylor Home Services’ licensed technician and we will check to see if the refrigerant pressures are correct and that the unit is running efficiently.
Or Call (800) 553-2234