There are many simple ways to save on your heating and cooling expenses in addition to installing new equipment and maintaining existing systems
- Make sure all doors and windows are sealed and have proper insulation.
- If you leave the house during the day, call Taylor Home Services to install a setback thermostat to lower your home’s heating temperature while you are away.
- Have your heating system inspected and cleaned yearly by a Taylor Home Services’ licensed technician to help ensure that the unit is operating safely and efficiently.
For Air Conditioning
- Call Taylor Home Services to change your air filters every six months or at the start of each cooling season.
- Make sure there is no debris around your condenser outside. Air must be able to flow through the coils to remove the heat.
- Have your A/C system checked and tuned up annually by a Taylor Home Services’ licensed technician and we will check to see if the refrigerant pressures are correct and that the unit is running efficiently.
Email Us Today Or Call (800) 553-2234